Monday 1 June 2009

All catching up with me

It's been a few weeks since I managed to make a post. I've been horrifiyingly busy at work, sadly not the sort of busy that can be managed but a seemingly endless stream of items requiring 'urgent' attention. This has led to trying to fit a five day week into the three days that I'm in the office... result, twelve hour days. This means that by the time it gets to Friday I'm not in the mood for surfing the net or anything much apart from spending as much time in bed as possible.

Another weekend of rest and relaxation and I'm about ready to face the week. The array of medication seems to be keeping most things at bay (for now) the itching has eased off again and everything else seems pretty stable too. I think that the anti-depressants are working too, the crushing hopelessness of a few weeks ago seems to have dissipated some and I've managed to actually 'do' some things this weekend instead of just lying in bed sleeping. I'm still feeling achingly tired, but as long as I can get through the next three days I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment