Friday 19 June 2009

Bad itches

Somehow, despite the fact that I filled the prescription for my anti-depressants the other week I have managed to let my prescription for the anti-histamines run out. I've never been able to figure out whether they actually stop the itching or generate a placebo effect which makes me think that the itching has stopped... either way, they work. Right now there is nothing between me and the big itch. Every bit of my body has been effected from my scalp to the soles of my feet... particularly bad are the palms of my hands and my knees (!) which I scratched so much last night I managed to draw blood. I may have to go and buy some over the counter hay-fever tablets to keep me going until the repeat prescription arrives... it's that or bathe in calamine lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment